12th South Area
One of my top five favorite excursions is a day or evening at the lovely 12th South area. It's a quint strip of shops and restaurants about 3.5 miles from downtown. (Read more about 12th South here or here.)
A good plan might look like this...
- Take a ride over to Frothy Monkey for an omelet and coffee.
- Check out three of the poplar murals such as I Believe in Nashville, Nashville Looks Good on You.
- Grab Ice-cream at Jeni's Ice Cream and take a relaxing stroll in Sevier Park.
- Or get lunch - a lamb burger at Burger Up.
- If it's evening visit, have reservations the Urban Grub.