Breweries. Distilleries. Vineyards.
BREWERIES (partial list starting with ones close + some favorites further away)
- Yee-Haw Brewing Company (about 5 blocks away)
- Martin's BBQ (not a brewery, but has many local on tap)
- Rock Bottom Brewery (has a Broadway rooftop) *but I think the food is overpriced for what you get.
- Tennessee Brew Works
- New Heights
- Southern Grist
*Maybe try a brewery or distillery tour.
- Ole Smokey - 5 blocks away (samples of moonshine & tasting area)
- Corsair - in one the most unique places - Marathon Village and on the Trolly tour.
- Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
- Belle Meade
- jack Daniels of course plus many more.
VINEYARDS (yes! they grow grapes and make wine here)
- Natchez Hills - shop at the Farmers Market on a good walk and trolly tour recommendation
- Arrington Vineyard
- City Winery - 4 blocks away - large selection of wines on tap & music venue. *Check their site for shows.