NoBro - North of Broadway (the District)
"NoBro" is short of "North of Broadway, it's anything that is on the other side - the north side of lower Broadway. (I have seen some travel blogs call it "the District" but most people I know call it NoBro because it's easy and makes sense because there's a "SoBro".)
NoBro contains most of the tallest buildings in downtown - most of which are office buildings - including the iconic AT&T Building - "the Batman Tower" as we call it. ...You can use the Bat Tower as a visual reference - the tops of it are the tallest in Nashville and it's located just one block off of Broadway that the corner of 3rd & Commerce.
THINGS IN NOBRO:
- The music & bars of 2nd Avenue (basically an extension of the honky tonks of Broadway )
- 2nd Ave includes BB Kings, George Jones Museum, Wildhorse Saloon, and The Famous.
- Printer's Alley (One of my top favorite itineraries)
- Walk to Tennessee State Capital (also listed on my walks)
- And a couple of great roof-tops
- Nashville Public Square Park