The complex is located 6 or 7 blocks south of Broadway, and that's lower Broadway the heart of the honk tonk music bar crawl. I moved from a high-rise one block off Broadway to this complex four years ago. This is the 3rd location downtown Nashville I have lived in - and so far, it's my favorite spot. It's walkable to all downtown has to offer but half the time we Uber to save time. (See also out getting around and good walks.)
Locals refer to anything downtown that's south of Broadway as Sobro for south of Broadway. And more specifically this complex is on Rutledge Hill - an historic area sitting about 100 feet or so higher elevation than Broadway and the riverfront. SoBro is developing quickly and adding many attractions.
- Bicycle safety - there are several bicycle lanes but not all roads have them (see nearby Bike rentals)
- Jogging safety - I jog on a regular basis from the complex (see jogging routes)
- Complex consisting of 40 individuals owned condos and townhouses
- Sits on historic Rutledge Hill
- Built 1985
- Ascend Amphitheater & Riverfront Parks
- Music City Center "MCC"
- Bridge Stone Arena
- John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge
- Hop on & off Trolly Tour
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Music City Walk of Fame Park
- Nashville Symphony | Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Breweries & Distilleries, Music venues, and Art