Edge Hill is basically an intersection with a couple notable places and is just past Music Row (where the recored labels record music) and 12th South area. It's also right next to Belmont University (known for music curriculum) and M/L. Rose area on 8th Ave.
- Barcelona (great ambiance and offers tapas) - one of my personal favorite restaurants!
- Old Glory (one of the architecturally most interesting bars in Nashville - I call it hidden local spot.)
- Bella Nopoli (caprese salad and over-fired pizza
- Taco Mamcita (Margaritas, etc.)
- No Bake Cookie Dough (Ice-Cream, etc.)
You could make Edgehill destination to eat, or a stop by on the way back from 12th South - be sure and check out Old Glory if you do.