Broadway at Night
After you've got the lay-of-the-land during the DAY, it's for a night on Broadway!
Night time Broadway comes alive, and some of the best performances might start after 9pm. Expect thicker crowds at night and especially on the weekends. Get ready to Honky Tonk'n!
Here's an idea for a evening on Broadway:
- Get dinner before heading to Broadway - maybe walk to Martins's BBQ (3 blocks, one of my top favorites), Bakersfield for $4 tacos or City Tap for apps, or may Farmhouse. Then to FGL House and then enter Broadway at next to Luke's & Kid Rocks.
- OR head toward the top: goto Barlines (bar food), Trattoria (Italian), Pancho & Lefts (Americana), or Mellow Mushroom.
- Hit Broadway - if you're at the top: Rippy's Honk Tonk and work your way down Broadway.
- You'll want make sure and hit some of biggies: Luke's, Ole Red, and The Stage (Stage best acts usually start after 10pm
- Hint: Try the alley behind Stage to shorter line* (accessible by heading north 5th avenue at Broadway.)
- For ALL-NIGHT eating, try the Sun Dinner (on 3rd) The Diner (a block further on 3rd), The Hermitage Cafe back near home.