Historic Printers Alley - Itinerary idea
One of my top 7 itineraries is an evening in Printer's Alley - a " non Broadway " downtown experience.
(Walkable - about 10 blocks away in North of Broadway "NoBro".)
A good plan might look like this...
- Make reservations at Skulls Rainbow (upscale cuisine. swanky atmosphere)
- Head out early to get a cocktail at The Back Rabbit and Gray & Dudley.
- Then checkout the roof tops of The Hotel Bobby, and Hotel Noelle.
- Head to the reservations at Skulls
- Afterwards go next door to bourbon street blues bar Nashville.