For the fellow java lover, I have listed the coffee places based on location.
SOBRO (South of Broadway)
- Crema Coffee - Excellent Coffee Roaster! (with a just a few pastries and locally made Olive & St Clair Chocolate)
- Hermitage Cafe - a dive diner open 24 hours (horrible coffee, but excellent hangover food!)
- Pinewood Social - One of my favorite spots (coffee roaster & breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner) - try the Cuban coffee!
- Liberty Commons - trendy restaurant with coffee & food
- Cafe Intermezzo - Italian style jave & decor
- Sun Diner - probably bad coffee & close to Broadway and hardy food
*Several of these spots are on my top 7 itineraries and are my goto's on a regular basis.
NOBRO (the other side of Broadway)
- The Stillery
- Drug Store Coffee (a location of Barista Parlor Coffee - excellent coffee roasters!
- Frothy Monkey
- Barista Parlor - Excellent coffee roaster - the latte!
- Biscuit Love - very popular - long lines, but worth wait.
*Good places to start with in The Gulch.
*'Good place to start at in 12th South.
- Barista Parlor - Excellent coffee roaster - sit with the hipsters in East Nashville!