Top 5 Don'ts - Do Not Do This:
- Over or Under dress: Nashville experience all four seasons - freezing in winter (layers necessary), and hot summers (short, tank-tops)
- Dress to Impress: My opinion is put your comfort first (comfortable shoes are a MUST - I'd wear tennis shoes every day... lots of walking!)
- Relay on Broadway for the best food: The music bar crawl of the Broadway honky tonks is a one-of-kind, but consider other spots for dinning.
- Relay on Old and Popular Travel Blogs: Sometimes I wonder if the people writing it have even been here, or if it's part paid advertising (?!)
- Cram too much in: There's more to do and see in Nashville than if you moved here for a season! ...Just enjoy and plan your next trip back! :)
TRAVEL WELL & ENJOY!