How Get Around and See the Town
The properties are located downtown, but there's lots to do within a ten blocks area - so here's some insights that might help you plan:
- If you are spending your visit downtown, then walking & Ubering (+ other) is the way to go. (see Do I need a car?)
- If you are going to hit some of the other neighborhoods, then I still think I'd Uber.
- If you are planning to take longer day trips to places such as Jack Daniels Distillery then you might consider a car. About 80% of the time people don't need a car for their Nashville trip. And even if they drive in and have their own car, they mostly leave it parked at the complex (free parking here if you have a car). If you have a car it could be handy to run for groceries or hit other places outside of downtown - but it's a mater of presence, not necessity.
- Here are my top walks and more about walkability.
- Couple other forms of transportation: Trolly Tours, Joy Ride, Bicycle Rentals, Uber & Lyft.
- There's good jogging trails & routes.