Walk to The Gulch
A good plan might look like this..
- Walk or take an Uber, Bicycle, or Golf-cart over to anywhere in the Gulch ! (maybe use Turnip Trucks address - which is a grocery I recommend.)
- If you start in the morning, maybe start with a latte at Barista Parlor (610 Magazine Street ), or Biscuit Love (expect a long line).
- If it's lunch time, try Peg Leg Porker (ribs & bbq), Party Fowl (hot chicken & bloody Mary), or Whisky Kitchen.
- If it's dinner, get reservations at a restaurants of M-Street.
- Shop, check out the murals such as Wings and Carter Vintage-Gibson Guitars.
- If you need to stock up spirits before coming back, Frugal MacDoogal has biggest selection & best prices in Nashville.